Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Ombudsman Reports on Social Security Penalties

So after getting my benefit re-instated.. I thought I'd look at a few unfinished things...
Like the un-delivered email to the federal ombudsman's office. Seems they dont have the correct email address on their website.
Here is the email.

Message-ID: <000601c510bc$d6da8b70$0100a8c0@server1>
From: "lazerzap"
To:
Subject: Ombudsman Reports on Social Security Penalties 2002
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:09:18 +1030

Where do I access the "Full Text" of the report?
According to the edited report..
There were 29 recomendations... What were they?
18 of those recomendations were apparently accepted..
8 to be implimented in the future?
3 Never to be acted on???

What recomendations did the government fail to impliment?

---

I seek to access information about the Ombudsmans ability to effectively =
represent public fairness against an increasing public hostile =
government.

I would like to draw a comparison on previous governments and the work =
load that they have created for the Ombudsman.

Please provide via a url, or email, the breakdown of Ombudsmans reports =
since 1985.

I suspect that a government attitude toward its own public will be all =
to obvious after a brief survey of this record.

I am particularly interested in Social Security Recomendations this =
Dept. has provided.

Thanking You

XXXXXXXXX

I will blog the result...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares Blog Directory & Search engine
Blog Directory