Thursday, March 03, 2005

Howards Vision

Hit me like a flash today.. Howard funds the private schools at a high rate. Why? Well I think because he was (as most politicians are..) a product of those private schools. Hmmmmm. Mr Howard seems to be creating an Australia that will always blindly vote for a Liberal Government. Problem is Mr Howard... If everyone is a lawyer, judge, politician, or doctor.. Who will you tax then? Yourselves?? Oh! My! God!! Finally... hehehehehe
Oh geez its fits too.. Because Howard is a self confessed Monarchist.. It basicly makes him King of Australia. (in his eyes). I guess thats why he is creating lots of young liberals.. To act as psudo Lords and Ladies of HIS Monarchy.. I guess. And its going well... Don't you think? Australians are basically dumb. Well.. Sorry if you take offence to that.. But where were the people when Howard locked up the kids? Why didn't Australia cry WITH those children against the inhumane act's that Howard kept inflicting? I must admit.. I DIDN'T APPEAR. I wasn't there.. I was quiet.. I was a good sheep.. We were all good sheep.. Weren't we? Even when he took us to war. We were especially good sheep in case good old Uncle Sam raised an eyebrow at us. And we are too timid to answer back Uncle Sam. Like little new Zealand. NOT! But lets face it. They have balls. Or their leaders seem to. I honestly think Howard can/will push through laws that change out ways of life in Australia. He is far from committed to the idea of a multicultural Australia. So it will be interesting to see what group "cops" Howards legislation next. I think he will continue tightening down legislation. The shame of it is that I think he could be some kind of maniac that doesn't care really about his legislation hurting people. Only the major vote swing items will he fall into line on. In this day of information gathering. Howard knows what "matters" to the majority. And what doesn't too. Have a look at this link
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/other.aspx?id=25802
Do you see what I mean? The total replies would be all Howard would be interested in. If there weren't too many replies. No matter what public opinion actually was. If it isn't a significant number of people responding. It's isn't important enough to worry about. No matter what they think. On the other hand.. If lots of people feel strongly about a subject. Thats worth taking note of. This is the way Howard can magically slip out of the set noose. He knows via polls like these (maybe even this one) What actually matters to the Australian people. If he knowingly "crosses" them.. He risks his future. And he knows it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares Blog Directory & Search engine
Blog Directory