Monday, February 28, 2005

Moving House..

Wow.. Here I am.. Moving house again.
Gee I hate it... Finding/Moving stuff that you never use.
The kids are excited by the move. I gave them the option of going to the Coonawarra Dragracing or Start Shifting House.. And of course they wanted to shift house??? Uh Huh.. Where did I go so wrong? Anyway once in the new abode I wont have to drive to much. As a school bus goes past the door. :) The "black car" has been doing some hard miles lately. There seems to be a slight noise/vibration coming from the rear of the car. Hope it doesnt cost me money soon. :( So the move can't come soon enough for the "black car".. Now if I can just convince it to tow a trailer load or 5 in the next few days...(Without breaking something)... I will be happy..
I hate moving house.. lol..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares Blog Directory & Search engine
Blog Directory